Do you have plans to travel to New York City with a group this winter? Getting a large group to a sporting event, a wedding, or a church function can be complicated when you have to coordinate logistics such as drivers, stops, and parking. Let Simple Van and Car Rental eliminate the hassle of group travel with one of our passenger van rentals, and we’ll even suggest some restaurants for your journey. Here are five affordable restaurants you can try when you travel to New York in your van rental.
1. Mamoun’s FalafelLocated in Greenwich Village, this is an excellent choice for someone trying to stay within a budget. You can enjoy falafel, hummus, shawarma, chicken kebabs, and other Mediterranean-style dishes. This eatery has been open since 1971.
2. Los MariscosIf you want to enjoy some seafood tacos and other delicacies for a price that won’t break the bank, you’ll want to plan to stop by Los Mariscos at the Chelsea Market for one of your group’s meals. There are fish and shrimp tacos, fish and shrimp ceviche, and plenty of other entrees and sides to choose from.
3. Xi-an Famous FoodsThis quick-service Western Chinese restaurant has more than ten locations and is easy on your wallet. They offer both dine-in and take-out, depending on what is most convenient for your crew. According to their website, their restaurant locations may be busy, but they are busy for a reason.
4. Paul’s Da Burger JointIf you have a craving for a classic cheeseburger, make sure you stop at Paul’s Da Burger Joint on 2nd Avenue. Established in 1989, they pride themselves on being NYC’s best burger. The prices here are reasonable for almost every burger you could imagine.
5. Joe’s PizzaOriginally from Naples, Italy, Joe Pozzuoli established Joe’s Pizza in 1975 as a “Greenwich Village institution.” Since then, other locations have opened throughout the city to offer a classic slice of New York pizza. If you like pizza, you won’t regret a stop here.
Reserve Your Van
Since 2009, Simple Van and Car Rental has provided high-quality and affordable rentals for group travel. We can help you secure your reservation for a 12-passenger van rental, 15-passenger van rental, or Sprinter van rental to make your trip as enjoyable as possible. Contact us today at (201) 355-2525 or reserve online to get your upcoming group plans underway. We serve Newark and Union City, New Jersey, and the New York City area with our dependable fleet of vans.Source: https://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurants/photos/best-cheap-eats-restaurants-new-york