Policy Updates (7/15/20)
- Now only accepting credit cards.
- All renters & passengers must follow quarantine rules by their state; before & after returning the rental.
- Pick-up & return by appointment only.
“Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in this form, all addenda and additional materials you sign or we provide at the time of rental.
“You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter in this Agreement, each person signing this Agreement, each Authorized Driver and each person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All persons referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement.
“We”, “our” or “us” means the business organization named in this Agreement that is renting the Vehicle to you.
“Authorized Driver” means the renter and each additional driver listed by us on this Agreement, provided that each such person has a valid driver’s license and is at least age 21. Only Authorized Drivers are permitted to operate the Vehicle.
“Vehicle” means the automobile or truck identified in this Agreement and each vehicle we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and Vehicle documents.
“CDW” means Collision Damage Waiver.
“Physical Damage” means damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle caused by collision or upset. Physical Damage does not include comprehensive damage such as damage to or loss of the Vehicle due to theft, vandalism, act of nature, riot or civil disturbance, hail, flood or fire or other loss not caused by collision or upset.
“Loss of Use” means the loss of our ability to use the Vehicle for any purpose due to damage to it or loss of it during this rental, including uses other than for rental, such as display for rent, display for sale, opportunity to upgrade, opportunity to sell, or transportation of employees. Damages for Loss of Use are often difficult to determine with precision. Therefore, you and we agree that Loss of Use will be calculated by multiplying the number of days from the date the Vehicle is damaged until it is replaced or repaired times 80% of the daily rental rate. You and we agree this formula represents a reasonable estimate of actual damages and not a penalty.
“Diminished Value” means the actual cash value of the Vehicle just prior to damage or loss less the value of the Vehicle after repair of replacement.
This is a contract for rental of the Vehicle. We may repossess the Vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from or arising out of this rental and your use of the Vehicle. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Vehicle, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Vehicle is fit for a particular purpose.
You must return the Vehicle to our rental office or other location we specify, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that you received it except for ordinary wear. If the Vehicle is returned after closing hours, you remain responsible for the loss of it and all damage to it until we inspect it upon our next opening for business. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have our prior approval. You must check and maintain all fluid levels and return the Vehicle with the same amount of fuel as when rented.
You are responsible for all damage to, or loss or theft of, the Vehicle, including damage caused by weather, road conditions and acts of nature, whether or not you are at fault. You are responsible for the cost of repair, or the actual cash retail value of the Vehicle on the date of the loss if the Vehicle is not repairable or if we elect not to repair the Vehicle. You are also responsible for Loss of Use, Diminished Value, and our administrative expenses incurred processing the claim. You must report all accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us and the police as soon as you discover them.
If you purchase CDW, we waive your responsibility for a portion of Physical Damage to the Vehicle. We will not waive your responsibility if you fail to notify us and the police of any accident involving the Vehicle, if the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected, if you permit a person who is not an Authorized Driver to operate the Vehicle, or if damage to the Vehicle : (a) is caused by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driving license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (b) is caused by anyone under the influence of a drug or alcohol; (c) is caused by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) occurs during the commission of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation; (e) occurs while carrying persons or property for hire, while teaching anyone to drive; (f) results from carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel; (g) occurs outside the geographic limitations indicated in this Agreement; (h) is caused by driving on unpaved roads; (i) occurs while transporting more persons than the Vehicle has seat belts, while carrying persons outside the passenger compartment, or while transporting children without approved child safety seats as required by law; (j) occurs when the Vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (k) is caused by inadequately secured cargo; (l) is caused, where applicable, by anyone who lacks experience operating a manual transmission; (m) results from your willful, wanton or reckless act or misconduct. CDW does not apply to portable devices we rented to you for use in the Vehicle such as navigation aids and child safety seats.
You are responsible for all injury, damage and loss you cause to others. You agree to provide liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, us, and the Vehicle. Where state law requires us to provide auto liability insurance, or if you have no auto liability insurance, we provide auto liability insurance (the “Policy”) that is secondary to all other valid and collectible insurance whether primary, secondary, excess or contingent. The Policy provides bodily injury and property damage liability coverage with limits no higher than minimum levels prescribed by the vehicular financial responsibility laws of the State whose laws apply to the loss. You and we reject PIP, medical payments, no-fault and uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage, where permitted by law. The Policy is void if you breach this Agreement or if you fail to cooperate in a loss investigation conducted by us or our insurer. Giving the Vehicle to an unauthorized driver terminates coverage under the Policy.
You permit us to reserve against your credit/debit card at the time of rental a reasonable amount in addition to the estimated charges. You will pay us at the conclusion of this rental or on demand all charges noted in the charges column and due us under this Agreement, including: (a) time and mileage for the period you keep the Vehicle, or a mileage charge based on our experience if the odometer is tampered with or disconnected; (b) charges for additional drivers; (c) optional products and services you purchased; (d) fuel and a refueling charge, if you return the Vehicle with less fuel than when rented; (e) applicable taxes; (f) all expenses we incur recovering the Vehicle if it is not returned as promised; (g) all costs, including pre- and post-judgment attorney fees, we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing or defending our rights under this Agreement; (h) a 2% per month late payment fee, or the maximum amount allowed by law, on all amounts past due; (i) $50 or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is greater, if you pay us with a check returned unpaid for any reason; and (j) a reasonable fee not to exceed $350 to clean the Vehicle if returned substantially less clean than when rented. You will also pay us the charges for all parking, traffic and toll violations, citations, fines, penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing, and storage assessed against us or the Vehicle, if you fail to pay them to the charging entity. For each charge we pay on your behalf you will pay us an administrative fee of $50. All charges are subject to final audit. If errors in computation of the charges are discovered after the close of this transaction, you authorize us to correct the charges with the card issuer.
We may use your deposit to pay all amounts owed to us under this Agreement.
You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of and damage to your personal property or that of another person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Vehicle or in a service vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
The acts listed in paragraph 5, above, are prohibited uses of the Vehicle and breaches of this Agreement. You waive all recourse against us for criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this Agreement.
No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must return the Vehicle to our rental office for inspection and written amendment by us of the due-in date. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. All prior representations and agreements between you and us regarding this rental are void.
- Rental Requirements: Valid driver’s license, credit or debit card for domestic security compliance, and the insurance card for your personal vehicle (non-commercial)
- Destination must be disclosed prior to rental to deactivate GPS distance alarm.
- Weekend rates and mileage subject to change based on availability.
- All reservations require a $250.00 deposit on either a debit or credit to be confirmed. Reservations without a deposit are subject to availability.
- Reservations confirmed with a credit card will be subject to a $250.00 charge for cancelled reservations within 48 hours grace period, as well as no-show rentals.
- Unlimited mileage rates are only eligible on rentals of 3 days or more. Rates on based on standard van rentals. Premium and upgraded vans are an additional $49.99 per day.
- Seats may be removed at your request prior to your pick up, but will incur a fee of $25 per seat removed and a $5 per day storage fee. We must be notified at least 24 hours in advance if seats are to be removed.
- Saturday rentals are a minimum 2 day rental. We are closed on Sundays due to the Bergen county law.
- Excess mileage is charged at $0.35 per mile over your mileage limit on standard vans and $0.45 per mile on upgraded vans. Unlimited mileage rentals are exempt.
- Unlimited mileage rentals are subject to calendar day charging and are defined as any travel east of the Mississippi River.
- Over Mileage: $0.25 per mile for sedans and $0.30 per mile for SUVs or minivans
- Additional Driver: $10.00 per day
- Underage Driver: $29.99 per day
- GPS Navigation: $5.00 per day
- No underage drivers are allowed for passenger vans
A waiver by us of a breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of an additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from all liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle. If a provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
Simple Van and Car Rental: Pick-up and Drop-off location: 200 E Ruby Ave Palisades Park NJ 07650 Tel: 201-355-2525 E-Mail: Simplecarnj@gmail.com
HOURS OF OPERATION- Office is open from 830am-5pm EST Monday through Friday and Saturday 8:30am to 1pm. We are closed on Sundays and All major holidays.
PAYMENT INFORMATION – Prepayment of a minimum of $100 US is required with all reservations to be confirmed. Payment by be made by the following: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Simple Car Corp will also accept cash and check/debit cards as forms of payment. An additional security deposit may require for debit card customers.
CURRENCY – Simple Car Corp accepts all major credit cards (check/debit cards are NOT considered credit cards and may require an additional security deposit and verification. Please check Debit Card policy for details) Cash is also accepted (please review policy under other) in U.S. currency only.
DRIVER LICENSE – A valid US government-issued drivers license will be required of all drivers at the time of rental. The license may not be expired, cracked, broken, temporary permit or probationary license.
MINIMUM DRIVING AGE – As per our company policy, Simple Car Corp requires that all renters be age 25 or older including all additional drivers. A valid, US government-issued drivers license and proof of current auto insurance are required for all drivers on the rental contract. Also must only use the rental vehicle for personal use, NOT FOR HIRE OR PROFIT. Sorry, but we can’t make any exceptions on this!.
ADDITIONAL DRIVERS – You can add up to two additional drivers to your rental agreement. Due to increased exposure and liability, Simple Car Corp does require a charge of $10 per day per additional driver. For us to add an additional driver, we do require a photocopy or digital image of the valid driver’s license as well as the proof of auto insurance coverage extend to rental vehicle for each respective driver. We apologize for any inconvenience – Our company policy requires this information for all drivers of a rented vehicle.
INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS – All renters are required to provide proof of insurance coverage to extend to rental vehicles. Simple Car Corp offers coverage products for customers that do not carry their own insurance however we do not currently provide any “full coverage” options. Simple Car Corp offers Renters liability protection, Renters collision protection and supplemental liability insurance coverages that you may elect to add at the time of booking. NOTICE: Credit cards never carry liability coverage and will not be accepted as insurance. Credit cards are secondary coverage and only cover damage to the rented vehicle. They do not offer coverage in the event of any liability claims.For business use, if using your own insurance, all renters/drivers should provide proof of Auto full coverage auto insurance for Hired autos/non-owned autos. For proof, customer can E-mail us Certificate of Insurance (C.O.I) from either Insurance Company or the Insurance agent. All company employees’ drivers name and Simple Car Corp (loss payee section) must be list on Certificate of insurance.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND WAIVER PLANS
- Collision Damage Waiver: CDW is not insurance and is not mandatory. If you accept CDW by your initials on the rental document at the daily rate for each full or partial day that the vehicle is rented to you, and the vehicle is used and operated in accordance with this agreement, we assume responsibility for loss or damage to the rented vehicle, except, if permitted by law, for lost, damaged or stolen keys or remote entry devices, towing or tire service unless related to an accident or recovery of the car if stolen and except for your amount of “responsibility”, if any, specified on the rental document. CDW does not cover theft of the vehicle if the keys cannot be produced. Cost of CDW depends on the vehicle type and rental location- the exact amount is available at the rental counter.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance Protection (SLI) is available for an additional daily charge of USD $19.99 PLUS TAX for each rental day.
- SLI is not insurance and is not mandatory. Supplemental Liability Protection (SLI) is a secondary protection product that picks up where primary liability (state statutory limits) leaves off… When combined with primary liability coverage, SLI provides the renter and any authorized driver up to $1,000,000 of liability protection for third party claims due to bodily injury or property damage. In order for SLI to pay on a claim, however, the state statutory limits must first at least be satisfied. The policy will respond only after all other available insurance has been exhausted.
- Exclusions: SLI does not cover damage or injury to the renter, authorized drivers, family or household members, or passengers. This coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by insurance policies applicable to the renter. Simple Car Corp is not qualified to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance policies, therefore, please contact your personal agent for assistance. This coverage is voided if: the renter or authorized driver violate the terms of the rental contract, including but not limited to, participation in any speed contest, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or driving the vehicle beyond the geographic limitations stated in the agreement; where the driver of the vehicle at the time of accident is not the renter, or authorized driver specifically authorized by Simple Car Corp as noted in the rental agreement; where the renter obtains the vehicle by fraud or misrepresentation. Coverage does not apply to accidents that occur in Mexico and Canada. Coverage is not provided for uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- Renters Liability Protection (RLP) is available for an additional daily charge of USD $16.88 PLUS TAX for each rental day. RLP is not insurance and is not mandatory. Renters Liability Protection (RLP) affords the renter with liability protection at the policy limits required by the state. This protection will help protect the renter should the renter injure another person in an accident, or damage the property of another while operating the rental vehicle, up to the policy limits. Exclusions: RLP is not available in the State of OR, CO or IN. RLP does not cover damage or injury to the renter, authorized drivers, family or household members, or passengers. Simple Car Corp is not qualified to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance policies, therefore, please contact your personal agent for assistance. This coverage is voided if: the renter or authorized driver violate the terms of the rental contract, including but not limited to, participation in any speed contest, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or driving the vehicle beyond the geographic limitations stated in the agreement; where the driver of the vehicle at the time of accident is not the renter, or authorized driver specifically authorized by Simple Car Corp as noted in the rental agreement; where the renter obtains the vehicle by fraud or misrepresentation. Coverage does not apply to accidents that occur in Mexico and Canada. Coverage is not provided for uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- Renters Collision Protection (RCP): In the Event Of An Accident, You Are Responsible For Any Damage To Our Rental Vehicle, Regardless Of Fault. For $29.99 Per Day plus tax, You Can Purchase Rental Collision Protection Which Will Pay for Any Damage To Our rental Vehicle, over $250.00 deductible and collision damage covers up to $20,000 As Long As You Do Not Violate The Contract. $250 deductible will be charge at the time of drop off and customer is responsible to get Police report and forward it to Rental Company to be cover by this insurance product. Some restriction may apply, For more information, please refer to the RCP brochure.
- Tolls: If you do not pay cash for tolls or the roadway does not accept cash payment you automatically opt into our toll service, pursuant to which you agree to pay us or our toll program administrator, with whom we will share your credit card/debit information, for all tolls incurred during your rental and all related fees, charges and penalties. Under the Toll program, once you pass through an electronic toll, EZ-Pass etc. you will pay a actual toll amount and plus convenience fee of $3 for each time passing through toll booth of the entire rental period up to a maximum convenience fee of $24.00 per rental plus incurred tolls at the maximum prevailing rates posted by the toll authority. You can avoid the convenience fee and any other charges by paying the toll in cash, using your electronic toll device (EZ-pass etc.) or avoiding any cashless toll road or passage. The charges may take 4-8 weeks after the rental to be billed to your credit card/debit card on file.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT – All reservations require a minimum of $100 deposit (holiday seasons and high season weekends may require more deposit, please call us for more info at 201-355-2525)in order to reserve a vehicle. If the rental is less than $100 – full payment is required at the time of booking. Simple Car Corp guarantees all reservations* – the size vehicle that you book will be what you are provided. Simple Car Corp does reserve the right to substitute a larger capacity vehicle in the event that the originally booked vehicle (due to an unforeseen circumstance – damaged, maintenance, etc) is not available. Please refer to cancellation section for specific cancellation policies.
DEBIT/CHECK CARDS – Simple Car Corp will accept cash and check/debit cards as forms of payment. Simple Car Corp does NOT accept prepaid cards. Reservations made with a check/debit card will require a $100 reservation deposit same amount as credit card customers. This deposit will go towards the cost of your rental and acts as a prepayment. YOU MUST CONTACT Simple Car Corp PRIOR TO YOUR RENTAL FOR CASH/DEBIT/CHECK CARD POLICIES. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR RENTAL AND FORFEIT OF YOUR DEPOSIT. Full coverage auto insurance coverage that transfers to our vehicle will be required for any renters (including all additional drivers) using a card with debit/check anywhere on the card or customers may choose to purchase our insurance products to qualified to rent vehicles. Requirements when using cash, check, and debit cards; You must bring in 2 forms of ID showing your current address. You must provide us with 3 working phone numbers to get a hold of you. You must have your own full coverage auto insurance that will transfer to protect rent vehicle.
CASH PAYMENTS – Cash is accepted. Simple Car Corp does NOT refund in the form of cash at any time. Any type of refunds will be made by check and sent via regular mail within 3-5 business days of the vehicles return.
PREPAID CARDS/PERSONAL CHECKS: Prepaid cards or personal checks are not accepted as forms of payment.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Simple Car Corp will authorize the amount of $200.00 as a security deposit hold on your card. Unused funds upon return will be Un-hold back to the card. This process may take up to 30 days for a un-hold to appear back on your account due to our company policies.
PREPAID RESERVATIONS – Once the prepayment is made, all reservations are guaranteed. Simple Car Corp does not overbook or cancel reservations like most companies. Rates are locked in and guaranteed at the time of booking. Price increases and decreases will not affect the rate that you have booked at. If a lower rate becomes available, you may elect to take the lower rate minus a $100 rate change fee. This option is only for Pre-Paid customers.
RESERVATION HOLD TIME – Reservations are held for 3 hours from the provided pickup time. PLEASE contact Via E-mail to make sure that vehicle is still available if you are picking up after the reservation time. This will ensure that we know when you are coming and to avoid having your reservation cancelled! Simple Car Corp will attempt to contact you via email and/or phone. If we are unable to reach you in the 3 hour time, Simple car corp reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the reservation deposit.. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Local Renter Policy: Local Renters are defined as living within a 100 mile radius of the renting location.
Credit Card Use Policy: Local Renters will be subject to a $200 security deposit in addition to the cost of the rental.
Debit Card Use Policy: Local Renters will be required to provide a utility bill with an address that matches the renter’s license and another form of ID. Debit Cards will also be subject to a $200 security deposit on top of rental charges. If your address has changed or updated, we will accept two bills with your new address that does not match your license.
Local Renter Mileage Policy: Local Renters are subject to 100 miles per day on each vehicle class. Additional miles will be charged.
EARLY RETURNS – Vehicles must return to Simple Car Corp located at 200 E Ruby Ave Palisades Park NJ 07650. However, simple Car Corp does not offer refunds for returning a vehicle earlier than the specified return time on rental agreement. Should a customer experience a verifiable mechanical or safety problem or issue, the customer may elect to return the vehicle to Simple Car Corp office or leave the vehicle in its current state/position. Simple Car Corp management will make determination of refundable monies once the vehicle is recovered and inspected thoroughly to verify validity of problem. If a problem is not able to be found/verified, the customer may be responsible for transportation fees of $250 or $1 per mile from mile one.
OVERSTAYS – Keeping rental vehicles longer than originally scheduled is generally not a problem. Late Returns or Extensions: Any late returns or extensions will be subject to a higher daily or weekly rate after 1 hour grace. Please check with your renting office if you need to extend your rental, providing the vehicle is not already reserved for another customer.
CANCELLATIONS – All reservations require a prepayment of $100. You will have up to 72 hours to cancel for a full refund from the time of reservation. If you cancel after 72 hours of your reservation, the prepayment amount will convert to a store credit of equivalent amount good for use on a future reservation at any time at Simple Car Corp. – Any store credit must use within 180 days from date of the cancellation, otherwise will store credit expire after 180 days from cancellation request date. All cancellation request must send Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be confirmed. All Reservations booked inside of two weeks of the pickup date will be required to cancel by the end of the same business day that the reservation was booked for a full refund.
MILEAGE – Three days minimum for unlimited miles. One or two day allowed 100 miles free per day then .25, 35 or .50 cents a mile after that depending on size and types of vehicle. Unlimited miles package is available on all rentals 3 days or longer with the exception of Cargo vans and Sprinters. Cargos and Sprinters never receive unlimited miles – customers renting cargos and Sprinters will receive 100 miles per day of rental. Cargo is .49 per mile. Rentals of 1 or 2 days on all other vehicle classes will receive 100 miles per day .25 per mile thereafter.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS RESERVATIONS – Reservations that include any date from December 18-January 8 will require 50% deposit in order to book. Cancellations must be made outside of 28 days of the pickup date for a full refund. Cancellations made within 28 days of the pickup date will forfeit the 50% deposit in exchange for a store credit equivalent to the same amount (must be used within a 180 days period from the date of cancellation). Sorry, since the Christmas/New Years’ time period is so busy, we are unable to offer any exceptions to this policy!
Delivery Service: We currently do not offer this service.
INTERNATIONAL RENTERS –We currently do not offer this option. NO Towing Allowed: We do not reserve any vehicle with a tow hitch.
PARKING TICKET AND TOLL VIOLATIONS You agree to be responsible for payment of all tolls, fines and violations and authorize Simple Car Corp to release my rental and debit/ charge card information to Violation Management Services (VMS) or Simple Car Corp for the exclusive purpose of processing billing and/or payment of tolls, parking or traffic fines, fees penalties, notices and/or an administrative fee up to $55.00 for EACH infraction or toll, violation or evasion incurred during my rental period.
EZ-PASS and toll transponder: Please contact us for more information at 201-355-2525
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS – Vehicles may travel to any state in the East-Coast of United States. All rental vehicle is regulated by GPS tracking units. No vehicles are to travel in Mexico (For Canada, must mention to Simple Car Corp before making the reservation and must be approve by Simple Car Corp management). All rental vehicle is installed with GPS tracking system and speed warning transponder.
PICKUP/RETURN – All renters are required to pick up and drop the vehicle directly from Simple Car Corp location. All pickups/returns must be scheduled ahead of time. Call to schedule pickup/return time.
HOLIDAY HOURS – Simple Car Corp is closed for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day and all other major holidays so that our employees may spend time with their families. Pickups and drop-offs for these days are available with additional charges and may be arranged by contacting Simple Car Corp.
EMERGENCY CONTACT – SIMPLE CAR CORP will provide you with a E-mail address to be used for contacting Simple Car Corp should an emergency situation arise outside of normal business hours.
FUEL – Simple Car Corp will give you the full tank gas (diesel for sprinters). Fuel level will be checked and confirmed at the time of rental. Customer is required to bring the vehicle back with the same amount of fuel as when rented. Fuel discrepancies will be billed up to $5.00 US per gallon.
PETS – No pets are allowed in any vehicle unless crated. It is the renters responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is clean and odor-free and has no signs of pet hair, etc. Service animals are always allowed in rental vehicles with proper documentation. A $100 cleanup fee will be assessed to any vehicle with any signs of pet transport. Hypoallergenic animals are also required to be crated!
SEATS REMOVAL: This option will be offered as 12 and 15 passenger vans ONLY. Any modification (removing seats, etc) will be extra of $25 and $5 per day storage charge.
CLEANING & SMOKING FEE: Minimum $25.00 interior cleaning fee will be added to any vehicle that comes back excessively dirty inside. If seats and carpeted floors are stained, $250 detailing fee will be charge instead of $25. Smoking: Absolutely NO SMOKING in any vehicle. Simple car corp will imposes a $250 detailing fee for ANY detection of smoking including smoke odor, ashes, butts in ashtray, etc. No exceptions!
12 & 15 Passenger Vans: Renters of these vehicles must be 25 years of age or older. If the primary driver of this vehicle is 25 years of age or older, they must accept the terms and conditions below. The following terms apply to the rental of this type of vehicle, in addition to those set forth in the Rental Agreement. Please read before booking your rental.
Additional Terms & Conditions for 12 & 15 passenger Vans: Each driver of the van shall possess the requisite driver’s license necessary for the operation of the van dependent on usage and/or organizational status of the renting company. Simple Car Corp do not rent if the van is to be used for transporting passengers for hire or profit, or related to any school or after school related functions. The van does not meet Federal Bus Safety Standards and will not be used to transport children in the twelfth (12th) grade or younger, other than family members, for school related functions.
Additional Terms and Conditions renting in New Jersey: All renters and additional drivers must be over 25 years of age or order and have verifiable collision, comprehensive and liability insurance. Vans may not be used to transport non family members that are in the twelfth (12th) grade or younger. Renting in New Jersey, a major credit card may be required. Renters should contact the branch prior to making a reservation for payment requirements.
TRAVEL TO CANADA: Must get Prior approval by Simple Car Corp before making reservation.
TRAVEL TO MEXICO: Rent Vehicles may not travel to Mexico for any reason.
RENTALS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY: Our rentals are for personal use only. We do not rent our vehicles for commercial/business use
- We only rent our vehicle for personal use only
- Not all of the vehicles on the website will be available during all seasons
- Vehicle rental duration: 4 day minimum (due to the pandemic)
- Airport pickup service is not available
DISCLAIMER: This information is for informational purposes only. It is not designed to replace our rental agreement, and our rental agreement supersedes any information found on this page. Policies may be changed without notice. Last updated 07/18/2019